WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, where necessary, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways to:
personalise your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
PRIVACY ACT 1988
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Aurora Trains processes all payments via eWay.
The PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is a set of rules created by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to encourage the broad adoption of consistent data security measures around the world.
eWAY has been assessed by BAE Systems Detica and found to be compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Version 3.1.