Feed passengers on your classic streamliners in this WalthersMainline HO Scale 85′ Budd Diner! Nicely detailed, affordably priced and built tough for years of dependable service, this car is based on fluted-side cars used by many railroads. The 85′ Budd Diner is perfect building an entire train alongside other WalthersMainline HO Scale streamlined passenger cars.
- Model passenger service in minutes at WalthersMainline prices!
- Based on streamlined cars used by many roads
- Eight authentic car types
- Operates on 18″ radius curves
- Correct prototype 85′ length
- Tinted window glazing
- Fully assembled, ready for fun on your railroad
- Rugged construction for years of service
- Detailed body
- Full interior
- Correct 36″ turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
- LED interior lights available separately