Add mail handling and more baggage space on your classic streamliner quickly and easily with this WalthersMainline HO Scale 85′ Budd Baggage-Railway Post Office! A common car on many trains, the RPO end of the car was staffed by U.S. Post Office employees who sorted mail enroute while the other end of the car handled luggage and packages. Nicely detailed, affordably priced and built tough for years of dependable service, this car is based on fluted-side cars used my many North American railroads. 85′ Budd Baggage-Railway Post Office are perfect for use with other WalthersMainline HO Scale streamlined passenger cars.
- Model passenger service in minutes at WalthersMainline prices!
- Based on streamlined cars used by many roads
- Eight authentic car types
- Operates on 18″ radius curves
- Correct prototype 85′ length
- Tinted window glazing
- Fully assembled, ready for fun on your railroad
- Rugged construction for years of service
- Detailed body
- Full interior
- Correct 36″ turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
- LED interior lights available separately